Monday 7 January 2013

Back to work - grateful for the treasures.


After happy holidays, no matter how much you love what you do, returning to the everyday is often met with some regret. It seems a long time since my mind was in this place but by the same token the holidays flew by. While on holiday I try to remind myself as I laze contentedly in the sun, that for others their world has turned to tragedy or heartache, or they battle with anxiety, depresssion or other other unwellness. I don't dwell too long though, I know I must treasure the moments that are precious because it will not always be so. Life holds no guarantees and these moments of happiness help me restore myself, so I can be as resourceful and resilient as I can when harder times come. Noticing my gratitude allows me contentment and happiness for what I have now - in this moment. Best wishes for the New Year. - Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment